TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Northfield Hotel Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Credit/Debit card details are required to secure your reservation
- We do not accept American Express, however all other major cards are accepted
- Check-in is from 2 pm if you are to arrive after 7pm please contact us so we can arrange access
- Check-out is by 11 am please
- Should you require an early/late check-in/out a charge of £10 per hour may be charged
- You will be charged a refundable deposit of 50% of the first night’s accommodation charge when booking.
- No cancellation fee will be charged up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee will be charged 72 hours prior to arrival.
- A deposit is required at other times for special events such as Christmas and New Year and group bookings where longer notice is required
- We have our own car park but we do not accept responsibility for damage or theft whilst vehicles are parked on the premises, there is also free on-road parking in Northfield road
- Due to the high level of returning guest’s with specific room requirements on occasions this will negate a room move we do all we can to avoid this but on occasions it is necessary
- We suggest you take out cancellation insurance so you are covered in the event that you have to cancel your booking
- Dogs are permitted in some guest rooms and our bar but not in the main Dining Room or Front Lounge, should you wish to have your dog with you whilst you eat this is normally possible in our small sun lounge dining area, there is a nightly charge of £15 per dog, we do request that dogs are not left unattended in your bedroom unless in a dog cage, or put in your car in our large car park
- No allowance can be made for meals booked but not taken
- For Saturday Evenings we require a 2 night stay with the exception of late bookings and off peak
- Our hotel is totally non-smoking
- We reserve the right to amend tariffs with no notice